We welcome wait list applications throughout the year.
2019 ENROLMENTS. Call 4951 6333 to enquire.
To place your child’s name on our wait list at Orana Community Preschool, please phone on 4951 6333 or complete and send the wait list form below.
Families have the option between Mon & Tues OR Thurs & Fri positions.
Wednesday’s will be available for our non-equity three year old’s and for those families requiring three consecutive days.
What is an equity child?
What is an eligible child?
A child who is at least four years old, no later than 31st July 2019
Opening hours for 2019
Monday & Tuesday and Thursday & Friday
8.30am – 3.55pm
8.45am – 3pm
Frequently asked questions:
We have listed frequently asked questions below to assist you. If your queries are still not answered below, please feel free to contact us via email or phone.
How old do children have to be to attend Orana Preschool?
- Children are required to be three years and over to attend Orana Preschool.
How old do children have to be to go on the waitlist?
- Children can be any age to go on the waitlist and once they turn three will be eligible for enrolment.
Are children required to be toilet trained?
- Children are required to be toilet trained, as we do not have changing facilities or staff ratios required for nappy changes.
Are the positions permanent full time, or can children go half day and on a day to day basis?
- Preschool positions are full day and are booked for the full year. Withdrawal from preschool can occur at anytime with two weeks written notice.
Are parents allowed to come and look around the preschool before enrolling the children?
- Yes. In fact we encourage all families to come and have a look around the service to ensure Orana meets your families needs. You can speak to the staff members at anytime.
Are you a nut free preschool?
- We are a PEANUT ALLERGY AWARE Preschool, this means NO peanuts are to be consumed on the premises. Please be aware of this as you prepare your child’s food for the day.
Are children required to bring their own morning tea and lunch, or are they provided by the preschool?
- Children bring their own lunch and morning tea. We follow government guidelines on healthy eating.